Coelho Consulting Inc. was incorporated in Philadelphia in 1997. The company was founded by Gregory Coelho who has been a software consultant for the last 24 years and has successfully designed and implemented database solutions around the country. We are a high quality, reasonably priced vendor with a track record of successful implementation of all applications for which we have been contracted. Over the past 2 decades, the team at Coelho Consulting has primarily focused on creating custom databases in a variety of industries. We operate in the state of Pennsylvania with offices in Philadelphia, West Chester and Chennai, India.
C.C.I is staffed by professionals some of whom have decades of experience in database development. Many of our early systems were centered on nonprofit organizations, local government, universities and school districts. The following are some of the underlying issues that addressed by our systems:
- Independence and Interdependence - Independence through creating specific client based solutions and interdependence by facilitating the sharing of data with other associated databases.
- Security and Privacy – Ensuring that that the privacy of clients is protected to the greatest extent possible with multi-layered privacy checks.
- Cross Sectional Design- Ensuring that the design of the system is based on input from individuals who represent a large cross section of users.
- Compliance - Flexibility to ensure that organizations are able to make the required changes to meet obligations to regulators, stakeholders and funding sources in a timely and inexpensive manner.
- Flexibility and Scalability - Designed to be scalable to accommodate the addition of services and programs without having to undertake major enhancements.
- Best Practices – Recommendation of a variety of methods and processes to ensure successful implementations based on techniques that have proven successful with other organizations.
- Testing and Pre Delivery Testing – CCI has built a team of testers known as the ‘user group’ who are trained at emulating the environment and conditions at the provider sites. This testing process significantly improves the quality and speed of the implementation.
Our solutions are designed to be implemented across a community or continuum of service providers with common objectives and clients. This makes our products particularly useful for cities, townships and agencies which operate a large number of programs.
Over the past 11 years Coelho Consulting has built a team of developers and consultants who share common objectives and have created methods to:
- quickly understand and comprehend the needs of an agency or group of agencies and formulate sophisticated solutions
- rapidly develop appropriate solutions to measure services and outcomes for new or existing programs
- create technology to provide our clients with a high degree of control over the configuration and flexibility of their software
- leverage experiences from past and on-going projects to constantly offer new features and functionality on our systems
- offer affordable and innovative customization in suitable time frames.
Our strategy focuses on quality of services rather than quantity of sales. Our operations involve always being aware of and close to the constantly changing needs of all of our users. Our close relationship with our customers helps us develop a deep understanding of critical factors involved with successful implementations in all areas that we operate. As evident from our mission statement, Coelho Consulting is committed to developing solutions that address the broad concerns of the industries that we serve, while at the same time meeting the objectives of every user of the system.
The following are our underlying guidelines in the development of personalized implementation plans for our continuums:
- Clear communication with all levels of the organization throughout the life cycle of the project.
- Creation of a Database Management Group composed of a cross section of staff to monitor progress and address problems.
- Encouragement of management to design reports representing different areas of information on the system.
- Creation of automated monitoring checklists that are automatically updated by the system to provide a snapshot of compliance with quality standards.
- Creation of a comprehensive worksheet to guide the program through each step of the implementation process.
- Revision by the provider of operational policies and procedures to include HMIS tasks.
- Pilot implementation by selected programs to ensure a smooth roll out of the system.
- Data base conversions from existing systems.